Pharchamo (6187m / 20298ft)
Group size2 - 15
- DestinationParchamo Peak
- ActivitiesPeak Climbing
- Best SeasonMid March to June & September to December
- Starts/EndsKathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
- AccomodationThree nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
- TransportationTourist Bus (Kathmandu-Kathmandu)
- Meals IncludedBreakfast in Kathmandu / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
West to the Khumhu and close to the Tibetan frontier is a wild, isolated high valley the "Rolwaling" - drifted down between steep snowcapped peaks. This splendid valley is un spoilt and apart from the ravaging onslaught of trekkers.
Parchamo is an attractive Peak that fascinates every trekker passing through. It was 1955 when climbed for the first time. South to the Tashi Lapcha it has a north-by-northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and series.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Details information regarding about the trip for basic preparation and make a permit.
- Day 03: Drive to Dolakha (5 hrs).
- Day 04: Trek Dolakha to Piguti (920m) (4 hrs).
- Day 05: Trek Piguti to Suri Dobhan (1,030m) (5 hrs).
- Day 06: Trek Suri Dobhan to Jagat (1,150m) (5-6 hrs).
- Day 07: Trek Jagat to Simagaun (1,990m) (5 hrs).
- Day 08: Trek Simagaun to Kharka (2,900m) (6 hrs).
- Day 09: Trek Kharka to Beding (3,690m) (4 hrs).
- Day 10: Attempt to summit.Rest day at Beding for better acclimatization.
- Day 11: Trek Beding to Na (4,180m) (5 hrs). Camp.
- Day 12: Rest day at Na to explore the surrounding.
- Day 13: Trek Na to Chhyugima Lake (4,540m) (7 hrs).
- Day 14: Trek to Tashi Lapcha Base Camp (5,010m) (5 hrs).
- Day 15: Cross Tashi Lapcha Pass (5,755m) (5 hrs) Continue to Parchamo Base Camp (5,600m) (+2 hrs).
- Day 16: Rest / Exploration day. Make it to High Camp.
- Day 17: One extra day.
- Day 18: Climb Parchamo Peak (6,273m / 20,296 ft). Return to Base Camp.
- Day 19: Trek to Ngole (5,110m) (5 hrs).
- Day 20: Trek to Thame (3,820m) (5 hrs).
- Day 21: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m) (5 hrs).
- Day 22: Rest / Spare day at Namche.
- Day 23: Trek Namche to Lukla (2,840m).
- Day 24: Flight: Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Day 25: Free day to explore, and enjoy Kathmandu.
- Day 26: Final Departure.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Welcome dinner in Kathmandu, meals 3 times a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) with accommodation in trekking, 3 stars level hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Domestic flight tickets with airport tax, all the ground transportation by as per itinerary, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permit, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and climbing.
- Seasonable local fresh fruits as available.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Domestic flight tickets with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking /climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment, mattress while climbing period.
- Climbing permit.
- Climbing equipment like ice axe, Ice crew, snow bar, climbing rope.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Duffel/kit bag( Gift from our company).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 12 to USD 15 per person per day) (Except welcome dinner).
- Normal personal equipment.
- Personal climbing equipment(Joomer, carabiner lock, carabiner unlock, Harnex belt, Eight finger, helmet, gaiters, Boots, crampons).
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, excess baggage charges)
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
Note: For the Most up to date and latest Pricing Please contact us